The Shimmy Pyramid Holiday Earrings
The Shimmy Pyramid Holiday Earrings
From our new 18ct Gold collection - Ornament ♡
These luxury drop earrings are inspired by Laura's travels and passion for India. They are crafted from a rich textured 18ct Gold and hang from an 18ct Gold hook.
Each piece of jewellery both bought online and in-store is handmade to order; please allow up to 4 weeks from placing the order to your jewellery being dispatched. 6 weeks for Premium Collection pieces.
If you need your order at short notice please get in touch and we may be able to fast-track it for you.
UK Delivery is by Special Next Day Delivery, and is charged at £8.00 per parcel. All orders of 5 or more items have free delivery. This is a secure, signed for service by Royal Mail for guaranteed by 1pm next day delivery. Please could you make sure that there will be someone at the address to sign for the parcel, otherwise Royal Mail will leave a missed delivery card and the customer will need to re-arrange the delivery with Royal Mail.
Rest of the World Delivery is sent using International Signed For, and is charged at £12.00 per parcel. This service requires a signature at the delivery address.
Collect at Boutique - please wait for us to notify you before coming to the shop to collect your order.
If you have any further enquiries or special requests - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Laura Lee Jewellery we pride ourselves on the quality and durability of our Jewellery. Although delicate, each piece has been designed to last, and so we would suggest these following top tips for keeping your jewellery looking its best.
- Fine chains and longer necklaces should be suspended when not being worn to keep them from tangling.
- When not being worn, it is best to keep jewellery in a zip locked plastic bag. This will slow down the effects of oxidation, which is due to environment exposure.
- Store jewellery separately, so that it does not scratch or rub against each other
If you do not know your ring size we strongly advise you go to a local jewellers and have them measure your UK ring size. You can also try this website: www.findmyringsize.com. We will try as hard as we can to advise you on your ring size but we can not be held responsible for determining your ring size. Everyone likes wearing their rings differently depending on the shape of your hands - its best to go and get measured!
- When multiple necklaces are being worn (as we love to do at LLJ!), separate each chain a few times throughout the day, this will keep them from tangling.
- Remove your jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening, or any other physical work.
- Try to keep your jewellery away from any harsh cosmetics. This will cause for gold plating to erode, silver to tarnish and damage gemstones such as pearls at a much faster rate. These include; perfumes, soaps, lotions, and creams. Take rings off when washing your hands and showering, and applying perfume and lotions before you put on your jewellery.
- Gold Plate will errode over time and depending on how often you wear the piece, it will need replating every 6 - 18 months.
- Every person’s skin type is different, and so this can also effect your Jewellery life. The acid in our skin can speed up the tarnishing process and damage gemstones such as pearls, but this will differ from person to person.
- Jewellery should always be taken off before entering a pool, shower or sea.
We offer a full repair service with all of our jewellery. Whether you have owned a piece of our jewellery for a few months or a few years, we would be very happy to have it repaired for you, if such a problem occurs. We offer a replating service.
Any piece that is in need of repair will be sent to the workshop where the item was originally made. Our team will then determine whether the damage was caused by a fault or otherwise, and will charge a fee deservingly. If you would like to ask any questions, please feel free to contact us using the form below.
All repairs are to be sent or handed in to the shop with all the necessary contact details, a covering letter explaining the problem and the return address.
Please send to:
Laura Lee Jewellery
42 Monmouth Street
42 Monmouth Street, London WC2H 9EP
To reach the boutique during business hours please call 0207 379 9050 or email email@example.com
Opening hours as follows:
For more info on the boutique including directions on how to get there click here >>> The Boutique
FOR WEB RELATED QUESTIONS & CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Laura Lee Customer Service team is here to help you Monday - Friday, 10.30am - 6pm GMT.
We love hearing from you guys so please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to reply to all emails within 24 hours on working days.
Alternatively call us on 0207 833 4817.
FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES
0207 379 9050
BESPOKE & ENGAGEMENT RINGS
We take commissions - if you'd like something especially made for your wedding or a special occasion please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We'll get back to you within 24 hours on working days.